2024-2025 JC 1 Admission Application Procedure
Junior Class One (2024-25) Admission Information will be uploaded on the school website (see ‘Admissions’) on 28th June, 2023. Applications for Admission should be submitted by the following methods.
1. Online Application
- Please fill in the online application form via the school website from 1st August (10:00 a.m.) to 14th August, 2023 (closed at 10:00 p.m.). Please attach the applicant’s colour photo (JPG) to the application form, together with his K2 school reports (1st and 2nd Term) (PDF) and proof of affiliation with the School (PDF) (if any).
- A non-refundable application fee of $50 is payable by credit card when filling out the online application form (VISA / MasterCard only).
2. Hard-copy Application
- Application forms can be either downloaded from the school website or collected in person from the school. Completed application forms must be returned to the School by hand from 10:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m. on 14th August, 2023.
- Our staff will help complete the application on our online system at the spot. Applicants are to verify the information entered at the same time.
- A non-refundable application fee of $50 (VISA / MasterCard only) is payable by credit card online (the cardholder should be the same person who submits the application).
Completed application forms should be returned together with the following documents (no binding is needed):
- the applicant’s colour photo;
- the original copy of K2 school reports (1st and 2nd Term);
- the original photocopy of proof of affiliation with the School (if any)
- All eligible applicants will be invited to attend the 1st Interview. When attending the first interview, please bring the applicant’s original I.D. Card / Birth Certificate (to be verified and returned at the spot).
- Upon receipt of all online and hard-copy applications, the School will notify parents via SMS to remind that applicants should receive an Email Notification (please check your spam folder in your email account in case you cannot locate it in the mailbox). You will receive an application number, a user login and a password for each applicant to review personal data entered, to receive up-to-date information and to submit documents.
- Do not submit additional information at the first interview. Additional information may be submitted at the second interview (a maximum of 5 sheets; to be printed on both sides).
- Please do not send applications by mail or courier.
- Please check the information about the first interview on 6th September, 2023 from the school website.
- The application results can be accessed on the school website by parents with the password. Urgent messages will be sent to parents via SMS. Please ensure that all information submitted is accurate.