- Junior Class One (2022-23) Admission Information will be uploaded on the school website (see ‘Admissions’) on 23 June, 2021. Applications for Admission should be submitted by the following methods.
- Online Application
- Please fill in the online application form via the school website from 30 July (10:00 a.m.) to 13 August, 2021 (closed at 10:00 p.m.). Please attach the applicant’s colour photo (JPG) to the application form, together with his K2 school reports (1st and 2nd Term) (PDF) (if any) and proof of affiliation with the School (PDF) (if any).
- A non-refundable application fee of $50 is payable by credit card when filling out the online application form (VISA / MasterCard only).
- Hard-copy Application (* Because of COVID-19, applicants are encouraged to complete their applications online.)
- Application forms can be either downloaded from the school website or collected from the school during office hours. Completed application forms must be returned to the School by hand from 10:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m. on 13 August, 2021.
- Our staff will help complete the application on our online system at the spot. Applicants are to verify the information entered at the same time.
- A non-refundable application fee of $50 (VISA / MasterCard only) is payable by credit card online (the cardholder should be the same person who submits the application).
- Completed application forms should be returned together with the following documents (no binding is needed):
- the applicant’s colour photo;
- the original copy of K2 school reports (1st and 2nd Term) (if any);
- the original photocopy of proof of affiliation with the School (if any)
1. Upon receipt of all online and hard-copy applications, the School will notify parents via SMS to remind that applicants should receive an Email Notification (please check your spam folder in your email account in case you cannot locate it in the mailbox). You will receive an application number, a user login and a password for each applicant to review personal data entered, to receive up-to-date information and to submit documents.
2. If the pandemic is over and the situation is deemed appropriate and safe, the first interview will be conducted as usual. When attending the first interview, please submit the documents listed below:
- the applicant’s original I.D. Card / Birth Certificate (for verification only)
3. If the pandemic still persists and the first interview cannot be arranged for the sake of health issues, other alternative assessments will be arranged. Further details will be given in due course.
4. Do not attach any other documents to the application form. Additional information may be submitted at the second interview (a maximum of 5 sheets; to help protect the environment, please print on both sides of the paper and avoid using photographic paper, heavy paper or paper with a glossy surface).
5. Please do not send applications by mail or courier.
6. Please check the information about the first interview on 8 September, 2021 from the school website.
7. The application results can be accessed on the school website by parents with the password. Urgent messages will be sent to parents via SMS. Please ensure that all information submitted is accurate.