|1851||St. Paul’s College was founded by the Revd. Vincent Stanton.|
|1950||After the Second World War, Col. E. G. Stewart (Headmaster 1930-1941, 1951-1958) reopened St. Paul’s College. Some upper primary classes were included.|
|1960||The new six-year primary school was officially opened, with the Revd. Chiu Lin-chun as Headmaster.|
|1969||The Revd. Chiu Lin-chun retired. Mr. Leung Chung-por was appointed Headmaster of the Primary School.|
|1992||The Primary School was relocated from Bonham Road to Hill Road.|
|1993||The Primary School became a whole-day school with twelve classes, gradually expanded to eighteen classes.|
|1995||The PTA of the Primary School was set up.|
|2001||Mr. Leung Chung-por retired. Mrs. Yvonne Chan was appointed Headmistress of the School.|
|2003||One Year after St. Paul’s College had joined the Direct Subsidy Scheme (DSS), the Primary School became a DSS school.|
|2013||The Primary School campus was relocated from Hill Road to Victoria Road.|
|2016||Mrs. Yvonne Chan retired. Mr. Michael Mak Chi-ho was appointed Headmaster of the School.
In the same year, the Primary School started to run the 4th class of JC1. The school would be expanded to 24 classes by 2021.