Application for Admission to JC2-5
- Our school invites applications for JC 2-5 admissions in November and June every year.
- Please send the completed application form to the School Office by post, together with the following supporting documents.
- School report of the previous school year and the current year
- The list of extra-curricular activities/awards(maximum 5 sheets; to help protect the environment, please print on both sides of the paper, and avoid using heavy paper or paper with a glossy surface)
- Selected applicants will be invited to attend an interview and a written test.
- A non-refundable application fee of $50 is payable when the applicant is invited to the interview.
- The results of the admission applications will be announced two weeks after the interview.
- The annual tuition fee is $30,000, payable in 10 instalments. We offer a comprehensive scholarship scheme, and a fee remission and bursary scheme.
Declaration of the school
- All the information submitted in the Application Form and other attachments will only be used for admission purposes. They will be destroyed after the admission process is completed.
- All documents submitted will not be returned.
- Selection will be based on the information provided in the Application Form, the attached information of the applicant, as well as the applicant’s performance during the interview and the written test.